The Good Life?????

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Well the chickens are now getting on a lot better together. The pecking order seems to be mostly sorted and the "attacks" are less common. We can see the chicken run from our house and when you are watching them from there they are all fine. When I go up there to feed / clean them the boss starts bullying more, but it's not too bad.

We had three eggs in the hen house last week, so one of the new ones must have layed. We are not sure which it was and we haven't had any since.


Goats got into out garden over the weekend and decided to eat the tops off my garlic, not happy about that, especially as they were the only things that have come up so far!

My parents dug me a herb garden on the weekend, when I was away.

My broccoli and red cabbage is ready to go in the ground, so that's a job for this week. Got a load more seeds I need to start off as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home