The Good Life?????

Monday, March 20, 2006

After a Saturday of playing and watching rugby and drinking lots, I was half hoping the rain would come down on Sunday morning, to give me some excuse not to do my jobs in the garden! But I woke up early Sunday morning with the sun bursting through the curtains, so despite the achey bones and sore head, I decided to bite the bullet and get outside!

Managed to get my potatoes, onions and garlic in which was good! The hangover had mostly disappeared after the onions went in, must be the fresh air!

Bit worried about my lack of space in the veg patch now for all the other seeds I have bought, will see what else I can fit in and then think about extending it.

My broccoli and cabbage were looking a bit "leggy" according to my dad, so he's taken them back to his to put in the greenhouse, will start another lot up soon, just incase they don't survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home