The Good Life?????

Monday, March 06, 2006

Sorted out the raspberries bushes on the weekend, they had some already there, which I have cut back (got rid of the dead ones) and re-fertilised the living ones, will see if they will grow back now. Have prepared the soil for the new bushes I'm going to put in (going to Wyevale this lunchtime to pick some up)

Need to start sowing some seeds soon, got a propagator, so that's a job for me tonight. Also going to try and fence off the veg patch from the lawn, as I don't want the chickens going there when the garden is in full flow.

The chicken run is coming along, all the sides and roof is built now. Need to attach the wire to it now and put it up! Cut down a load of branches yesterday, so I can fit the thing in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home