The Good Life?????

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Apple Wine part 2 + Garden


Apple Wine part 2
Originally uploaded by Owen Rhys Williams.
Everything seems to be going ok, touch wood. Moved it out of the bucket after 4 days, then strained it into the demi john. Remembered to put water in the air lock this time and it is plopping away nicely.

My dad came over on the weekend to help me "sort out" the garden (secretly I think he likes moaning about how much of a mess it was!)
We (he, mostly!) cleared the old "compost heap", which was mostly full of rubbish and then put the vines in the ground.

We attempted to put up a greenhouse, but failed miserably..... going to have to save up my pennies I think, so I can afford to buy a new one, with proper instructions!

Next garden job is clearing the remainder of the lawn, so I can dig it over, ready for next season.... should be a fun job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home